MOV Digital Media has blown up the lead generation space providing dynamic tools that shed light on all marketing channels in real time. Lead generation solutions from MOV Digital Media provide the enterprise with a new approach to sales funnel management never brought to market before.
Need sales leads?
Traditional lead generation is static in nature and soon to be on life support. Search "Lead Generation" and you'll find plenty of companies offering do it yourself pull down menus to help your enterprise source leads. These leads might be considered relevant, but they cannot be considered actionable. There is no assurance the lead is actually in transaction mode and has propensity to transact. The sales team now has a "lead" in hand and can now start their sales process taking weeks, months or sometimes years.
Turn your Website into a Powerful Lead Generator!
Considering that only 3% of site visitors identify themselves, imagine the sales opportunities if you could identify the company name and contact information for the other 97%? MOV Digital Media offers proprietary solutions that turn your existing web site into a powerful lead generation tool and delivers these dynamic real time leads to your CRM system for the sales team to follow up on.